Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10, 2009

Hello there! I am curious if anyone has started reading this blog yet. If you do, would you please comment on this post or send me a quick email so I know I have an audience? : )

6th Language Arts: We answered the questions that go along with chapters 6-10 in Holes. The students who did not get this finished in class have homework.

7th Language Arts: The outline (part III) for the second group of notecards, the "during" cards, is due tomorrow.

8th Language Arts: The outline (part III) for the second group of notecards, the "during" cards, is due tomorrow.

6th Social Studies: We had to take a step back today and look at the first group of notecards, the "before" cards again. I gave the students a checklist to check their cards with. If they are not able to check something on the checklist, they need to re-do or revise the notecard until everything on the list can be checked off. When they come to class tomorrow, I expect them to have the three "before" cards completely done with everything checked off on the checklist.

Spelling: Last week the class did so well on the spelling test that they earned a game of Sparkle today. They need to study tonight for tomorrow's test; I hope they do as well as they did last week!

Spanish: The students were so excited to start Spanish today. We learned numbers and practiced counting.

AR: All goals are set! Please visit with your child about what they are currently reading and what their goal for the quarter is.

Again, if you read this, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment